2022 Demo Unit Tennant T390 Walk-Behind Scrubber
2022 DEMO UNIT T390 28"" DISK LESS THAN 5 HOURS OF USE
Get a dependable clean without sacrificing any level of productivity. The T390 is a straightforward scrubber that allows for quick clean with its 28 in / 710 mm dual disk scrub path. This self-propelled floor scrubber's maneuverability is ideal for medium-sized spaces found in schools, hospitals and retail stores.
- Increase productivity with a dual disk scrubbing path while still having the maneuverability and ease of a mid-size scrubber.
- Spend less time on machine maintenance and increase efficiency with simple no-tool brush and squeegee blade replacement.
- Simplify operator training with the intuitive control panel that features an indicator light that alerts you when the solution tank level is low.
SOLUTION TANK CAPACITY 18.5 GAL / 70 L
MAIN DOWN PRESSURE UP TO 69 LBS / 31.5 KG
- Application: Indoor
- Cleaning Path: 28 in / 710 mm
- Machine Type: Walk-Behind
- Recovery Tank Capacity: 20 gal / 75 L
- Pad RPMs: Up to 200 rpm
- Solution Tank Capacity: 18.5 gal / 70 L
- Service Plans: Gold, Silver, Pay as You Go, Block of Time
- Head Type: Disk
- Machine Width: 29.4 in / 748 mm
- Estimated Coverage/Productivity: Up to 18045 sq ft / 1676 sq m
- Estimated Run Time: Up to 2.3 hours
- Main Down Pressure: Up to 69 lbs / 31.5 kg
- Power Source: Battery
- Sound Level: As low as 73 dBA
- Squeegee Width: 39.7 in / 1010 mm
- Machine Height: 37.8 in / 960 mm
- Machine Length: 48 in / 1220 mm
- Weight: 387 lbs / 176 kg (with heaviest battery)
- T390 Brochure 91.5 kB
Free shipping on orders over $99 applies to parts only in the lower 48 states. Freight shipments (e.g. equipment) may require additional charges and will be verified after checkout. These charges potentially include Lift Gate to ground level, Residential Delivery, Inside Delivery, Hotel/Apartment Delivery etc. Please call if you have any questions.