Victory Cordless Electrostatic Handheld Sprayer (33.8 Oz Tank) - VP200ESK
- Patent-pending electrostatic charge penetrates chemicals providing a thin, even spray pattern on all surfaces with no wiping necessary
- Cordless convenience allows for effortless movement from room to room. Weighs only 5.9 lbs. with a full tank
- Double-charged particles envelop all conductive surfaces – shadowed, vertical, and underneath
- Removable Easy-Fill HDPE tank holds 33.8 Oz of chemical, allowing you to coat up to 2,800 square feet on a single tank of fluid
- Victory 16.8V Lithium-Ion battery allows you to run between 20-80 tanks on a single charge
Electrostatics is the process of adding an electric charge inside the liquid droplets when they are sprayed. This makes the droplet electrically stronger than the surface or the item it is treating. Just like magnets, they are drawn to each other and attach when one surface is more positively charged than the other. In simple terms when you spray a solution that is properly charged with electrostatics, the solution will envelop the target. Electrostatics is not an invention. It is a natural condition. We expertly leverage this electrical phenomenon and we have access to a patented a system for broader and safer use. Spray any water-soluble liquid at a surface and the droplets seek out the target magnetically, while adhering for better liquid agent performance than ever before.
Free shipping on orders over $100 applies to parts only in the lower 48 states. Freight shipments (e.g. equipment) may require additional charges and will be verified after checkout. These charges potentially include Lift Gate to ground level, Residential Delivery, Inside Delivery, Hotel/Apartment Delivery etc. Please call if you have any questions.